The Artist Formerly Known as Oehm-Doggy

The day-to-day adventures of a naive mid-westerner living in the heart of lala land...

Friday, March 11, 2005

L.A. Traffic

So I'm driving to work this morning. Typical 101 West, my average speed is 12 mph (I know this because I live 12 miles away from work and it took me an hour to get there). Cars are bumper to bumber. You basically have to flash a gun at the people in the next lane in order to get over. Over the course of this 12 mile trek, I see 3 different cops on the shoulder with cars pulled over. What could these drivers possibly have done in the clusterfuck that was rush hour traffic this morning? There was no room for speeding, little to no need for blinkers, no chance of recklessness or negligence...If someone out there reads this and knows what people get pulled over for during rush hour, please let me know. It may be that I need a hobby or something to occupy my mind, but this is driving me nuts!

Also, I saw a variety of roadkill that I have never seen before: Mallard Duck.

2 Comments:

  • At 8:37 AM, Blogger MissMargo said…

    You know a mallard is delicious when brined for a couple days then roasted with apples...or so I've heard from certain individuals who kill ducks at work

     
  • At 11:57 AM, Blogger Jayme said…

    I should have picked it up and taken it home!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home