The Artist Formerly Known as Oehm-Doggy

The day-to-day adventures of a naive mid-westerner living in the heart of lala land...

Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Good Times, Great Oldies

I am supposed to be on vacation this week, but I am at work instead. Ian came in last Tuesday, we went to Vegas Thurs-Sat, came back and hung out in Cali for a while. He left this morning and I leave for Tahoe tomorrow. I come back on Sunday and then leave the following Friday for Seth's wedding. I am a little tired just thinking about it!

Vegas was kickin'. For some reason a promoter decided she liked us and got us VIP admission and free drinks at Rain at the Palms and Body English at Hard Rock. I think I might still be drunk.

And will start all over tomorrow...just pray that Miss Q plays nice on vacation. It has been almost exactly one year since the last time she was unnecessarily mean to me, so we'll see...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home