The Artist Formerly Known as Oehm-Doggy

The day-to-day adventures of a naive mid-westerner living in the heart of lala land...

Tuesday, February 28, 2006

I Suppose You Can't Get Mad...

When your friend doesn't call you after you've had surgery if her excuse is that she has this:

PROCTITIS
Proctitis is an inflammation of the lining of the rectum causing pain, soreness, bleeding, and a discharge of mucus or pus. Complications from proctitis can range from the formation of ulcers and boils to severe bleeding. Proctitis related to ulcerative colitis may even evolve to include more widespread areas of the colon and other parts of the gastrointestinal tract.

Eeew.

In other news, I'm off to Philly next week on an unexpected work trip. Far more fun than Topeka. Cheesesteaks and Boyz II Men baby! My knee is healing well. Stitches came out yesterday, so now the next step is mastering stairs.

I am officially a published newspaper writer (unless the high school paper counts, then I already was). If you are interested in reading my fascinating article on parking in Sherman Oaks, see http://www.shermanoakssun.com/proof/SHOv3n3.pdf and look on pages 12-13. I'm practically famous.

Later gators :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home