The Artist Formerly Known as Oehm-Doggy

The day-to-day adventures of a naive mid-westerner living in the heart of lala land...

Friday, February 03, 2006

(K) Night Stalker

So...sometimes I look people up on the internet. Not like Heath Ledger or Albert Einstein, but people that I used to know. Today I found my highschool *boyfriend*'s wedding webpage. He is getting married in June. The picture that they have up is really really really unflattering. Not that there aren't unflattering pictures of me out there in the world, but I wouldn't choose one of them to go on my wedding page myself.

He used to be so cute (or at least I thought so). I thought I would still have a mini-crush on him. Hells no.

3 Comments:

  • At 6:47 AM, Blogger MissMargo said…

    Old habits die hard!

    and hullo what's the link!

     
  • At 4:02 PM, Blogger Jayme said…

    http://weddings.theknot.com/pwp/view/co_main.aspx?coupleid=3250154013286129

    Hope that works...

     
  • At 8:07 AM, Blogger MissMargo said…

    First: eeww! What a horrible picture

    Second: How many Friggin' Bridesmaids do we need?

    Third:TMI folks. I could give a shit about your 8th Bridesmaid's lucrative career as the regional manager of Pampered Chef home retailers.

    I'm sorry, can we make these wedding websites maybe just a little bit more interesting PUHLEEEZ!!!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home