The Artist Formerly Known as Oehm-Doggy

The day-to-day adventures of a naive mid-westerner living in the heart of lala land...

Thursday, January 26, 2006

Home Sweet Home

I can't wait until tomorrow. I have my last strategic management class tonight, so come tomorrow, I will finally be able to do some laundry and go grocery shopping, and Adelphia-willing, chill and watch some TV (the cable has been out for 3 days now). The trip to NE was good, but I am fricken exhausted.

The basketball game was fab. Southeast beat Papillion like 65-30. Audrey was adorable, but didn't really dance. She mostly just stood there and gaped at the crowd. S got wasted later that night and acted like an idiot, but it was pretty entertaining. Monday night, I went out for a drink with N that turned into like 135 drinks and then I got my fabulous rental car (2006 Nissen Xterra) stuck by slipping off of a driveway into a yard that was terraced. I ended up having to call my brother to come and help me get out and it took until like 4 am. N actually got up and went to work the next morning. God bless her, I know I couldn't have done that. It was highly embarassing, but kinda funny nonetheless.

So my fave coworker gave her 2-weeks notice on Monday. She got a job at some fancy accounting firm in business development. It sucks because I am going to miss her, and because now I have even more work to do because they can't replace her yet because of the hiring freeze. Blah.

If I can just get through the rest of today and the day tomorrow, I can breathe again. Well, kinda...new class starts on Monday.

I'm tired.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home