The Artist Formerly Known as Oehm-Doggy

The day-to-day adventures of a naive mid-westerner living in the heart of lala land...

Wednesday, January 18, 2006

LIfe as I know it

1) Going home to NE on work's dime on Friday. Spending Saturday night at the old high school for a basketball game. I know I am a nerd, but I am so excited to go back and cheer for my Knights. I will just have to try and refrain from actually getting down there with the cheerleaders and showing them how it is really done.

2) My very first professional newspaper article is coming out on January 27. It is about parking in Sherman Oaks. Really exciting, right? I will post the link when I have it.

3) Shit hit the fan at work. The evil woman is gone :)

4) I have class from 6-10 every night for two weeks, starting yesterday. I already feel like I am going to die. The professor is French. When he gets tired, he is very hard to understand. It is a Strategic Management class. You are so jealous.

5) I registered for my last classes of the program. Integrative Seminar, Nonprofit Management and Organizational Theory. Personally, I have no theories on organization.

6) Welcome back Bilko and JG...hope the belated honeymoon was wonderful and perfect! I want to see some wedding pictures!

Love Love Love...

1 Comments:

  • At 12:39 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    "Clothes make the man. Naked people have little or no influence on society." - Mark Twain

     

Post a Comment

<< Home