The Artist Formerly Known as Oehm-Doggy

The day-to-day adventures of a naive mid-westerner living in the heart of lala land...

Monday, December 05, 2005

Thank you Margo for giving me a distraction from work!

7 things I plan to do before I die:
1: See my great-grandchildren
2: Visit every continent
3: Speak French and Spanish fluently
4: Celebrate my 50th wedding anniversary
5: Own a house
6: Own a pair of Manolo Blahniks
7: Get myself a spot on the distinguished alumni wall at LSE :)

7 things I can do well:
1. Cooking
2. Making conversation
3. Parallel parking
4. Playing Scrabble
5. Driving with a shift stick while talking on the phone and smoking a ciggy
6. Dancing
7. Multitasking

7 things I cannot do:
1: Math
2: Tell the difference between an n-dash and an m-dash.
3: Sing
3: Drink gin
4: Be patient with stupid people (but I am working on it!)
5: Watch movies after 11:00 without falling asleep
6: Go three weeks without a pedicure and eyebrow wax
7: Keep my desk organized

7 things that attract me to another person:
1: Pretty eyes
2:Conversation
3: Height
4: Arms
5: Smile
6: Sense of humor
7: Intelligence

7 things I say most often:
1: "Drinks after work?"
2: "District X is low in textbook distribution and is a key district politically"
3: "Dyl, when are you coming home?"
4: "That's why they pay us the big bucks"
5: "When I am done with school..."
6: "Back in Lincoln..."
7: "Are you KIDDING me?"

3 screen names I have:
1: Oehmster, the one and only screen name I have had since 1996
2:
3:

3 physical things I like about myself:
1: My hair
2: My booty
3: My feet

3 physical things I don't like about myself:
1: My freckles
2: My calves
3: My arms

3 parts of my heritage:
1: German
2: German
3: German

3 things that scare me:
1: Gory movies
2: Getting old
3: Cars merging into me

3 of my everyday essentials:
1: Diet Coke
2: www.pinkisthenewblog.com
3: Camel Lights

3 of my favorite musicians:
1: Dave Matthews
2: Sheryl Crow
3: The Cure

3 of my favorite songs:
1: Just Like Heaven (The Cure)
2: Hey Jealousy (Gin Blossoms)
3: Wish You Were Here (Pink Floyd)

3 things I want in a relationship:
1: Fun
2: Loyalty
3: Trust

3 lies:
1: I am looking forward to class tonight
2: The weight listed on my driver's license
3: I voted for G.W.B

3 of my hobbies right now:
1: Reading
2: Trying to think of hobbies to try
3: Not trying them

3 things I want to do really badly now (with a special someone):
1: Go to the Sweep and have a beer
2: Get on a plane and go to the LNC where it actually feels like winter and my mom would make me dinner
3: Be done with this part of my schooling

3 careers I've considered doing:
1: Lobbyist
2: Housewife
3: Nonprofit consultant

3 places I would like to go on vacation to:
1: Buenos Aires (Sept. 2006 baby!)
2: Ireland
3: Rome

3 kid's names I like:
1: Julia Grace
2: James Patrick
3: Eliza Madelyn

3 ways that I'm a stereotypical guy:
1: I can get ready in 5 minutes flat
2: I love Hooter's chicken wings
3: I love college football

3 ways that I'm a stereotypical girl:
1: I would have a baby right now if I could afford it
2: I love cheezy shows like Laguna Beach
3: I am cold all of the time

3 people I would like to see take this quiz:
1: No preferences :)
2:
3:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home