The Artist Formerly Known as Oehm-Doggy

The day-to-day adventures of a naive mid-westerner living in the heart of lala land...

Monday, November 07, 2005

Ramblings

1) The movie trailers for Chicken Little freak me out because chickens aren't supposed to have teeth.

2) Welcome back Miss Margo!

3) I leave spam comments up because it feels good to have comments.

4) I get to go to North AND South Dakota this winter...yippeee!

5) Instead of pumpkin pie on Thanksgiving, I will be making pumpkin creme brulee. I am very excited about this prospect. I still haven't decided if I will attempt butternut squash soup.

6) I love having my cute cousins-in-law and their parents living in San Diego...it is so nice to be able to drive down and visit family for the first time in seven years. And cute little Hannah won all kinds of awards at her horse show. She is the best little hunter-jumper ever!

7) I really should be working right now :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home