The Artist Formerly Known as Oehm-Doggy

The day-to-day adventures of a naive mid-westerner living in the heart of lala land...

Wednesday, October 26, 2005

Life Imitating Art?

"Two top White House aides may be indicted related to the leak of the identity of an undercover CIA agent"

Why does this sound familliar??? Oh yeah, because it is the same plot as the West Wing. What do you want to bet that Law and Order picks it up and uses it too? "Ripped From the Headlines!!!"


Today is Lauren's last day. Very sad. I'm glad I don't have to move to Houston. If she moves all the way to Texas and that fuck of a fiance of hers breaks her heart, I will personally fly down there and kill him. I might not make a special trip to do it, I may combine it with a site visit or with Seth's wedding, but either way, I will kill him.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home