The Artist Formerly Known as Oehm-Doggy

The day-to-day adventures of a naive mid-westerner living in the heart of lala land...

Wednesday, October 12, 2005

CSI Los Angeles

I lost my cell phone on Monday. I figured it was somewhere in my house and I would find it tonight. Wrong. Coworker gets a call from my phone. Caller asks her if she speaks spanish. She does not, so she runs downstairs to find someone who does. Raul from shipping gets on the phone. Turns out that someone has my phone and they give him an address so that I can come and get it. It appears to be a business address. I am not going alone, as coworker has bravely volunteered to come along. However, if we turn up missing, look for a spanish speaking man at 2650 First Street in Simi Valley. He may be carrying a cute little blue cell phone.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home