The Artist Formerly Known as Oehm-Doggy

The day-to-day adventures of a naive mid-westerner living in the heart of lala land...

Tuesday, August 23, 2005

I love Tom Petty!!!

Went to the Tom Petty/Black Crowes concert on Sunday night...FABULOUS! If you ever get the chance to see Tom Petty live, jump at it. The entire set was made up of songs that everyone knew, so it was kind of one big hippie sing-along. I could go to that concert every day.

Only 11 days until the wedding!!! And only 10 days until I am officially Fifi's godmother!

Writing soooo many thank-you cards. This is not the most fun that I have had with the wedding.

Sgt. Bilko...if you are reading this, I am temporarily without my cell phone. I will call you when I get it back.

So much work to do and so little motivation to do it...maybe coffee and a ciggy will perk me up.

2 Comments:

  • At 9:50 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Your phone is in the mail. You should get it today.

     
  • At 4:19 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Sgt. Bilko sez: you suck. at least now I have an excuse not to come to YOUR wedding. home opener, dude, home opener.

    how do you have to work--out of town-- on a SATURDAY?!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home