The Artist Formerly Known as Oehm-Doggy

The day-to-day adventures of a naive mid-westerner living in the heart of lala land...

Tuesday, July 26, 2005

Ants Marching


Across my feet. My office is once again, infested. I feel like I am going crazy, and I have even started imagining ants crawling on me when they are not.

In other news...only 5 weeks until the wedding! Yay! This is what my ring will look like. I love love love it. If you read this and are invited and you have not sent in your RSVP card, get off your ass and send it in. Hearing the updated list of those who have responded is the highlight of my day.

Internal office politics suck.

Soooo much school work to do. Why did I think that I wanted to be back in school? I can't even use the letters MPA behind my name without looking stupid and vain. I should have been a doctor like Court. MD looks cool.

Off to happy hour. Must chug gigantic martini immediately.

Hollaback.

1 Comments:

  • At 9:16 AM, Blogger MissMargo said…

    Oh I love the ring! FuHu did a good job!

    I haven't sent in my RSVP yet, but I will do that today I promise.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home