The Artist Formerly Known as Oehm-Doggy

The day-to-day adventures of a naive mid-westerner living in the heart of lala land...

Thursday, July 07, 2005

10 Random Musings

1. Coworker L got engaged on the 4th of July. They were at the Jefferson Memorial in Washington D.C. watching the fireworks. There happened to be a Post photographer behind them, covering the fireworks. They made the front page of the Post yesterday. Nice engagement announcement. I told the fiance that he should arrange something like that soon.

2. Got back from the LNC on Tuesday. Good times. BBQ, beer and blowing stuff up. Nothing says patriotism like a bottle rocket tower.

3. Leaving on Sunday for Wyoming. I'm not sure how I feel about that. It will be breathtakingly beautiful, but at this point, if I never sit in another airplane, I won't be sad.

4. Speaking of airplanes, I got to fly first class to and from LNC. I don't know how I can ever go back to coach.

5. My office has ants.

6. Brenna is a stripper. That's right Brenna. Stripper. Lesbian tomboy. Stripper. It freaked me out. I saw her boobs.

7. Going to see Wicked tomorrow night. Very excited. I can relate to the Wicked Witch of the West. Except for the green skin part. And the water allergy.

8. Public Budgeting class starts on Saturday. Taking 2 classes at a time this summer is going to be less than fun.

9. There are only 58 days until my wedding. I have not spent more than 20 awake minutes with my fiance in 15 days.

10) He wants to name our firstborn son Patrick Henry. I may carry a constitution around in my purse, but I am NOT that patriotic.

4 Comments:

  • At 1:13 PM, Blogger MissMargo said…

    Ah! I can't believe you were in town and I missed you! Shit that sucks!

    Very jealous though that you're going to WY

     
  • At 5:44 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    brenna t is a freaking stripper?!

    where?

     
  • At 9:34 AM, Blogger Jayme said…

    Night Before!

     
  • At 4:55 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    WICKED ROCKS!!

    By the way, I had a dream that I was at your wedding in my wedding dress. I realized it and immediately freaked (in my dream), but it was kinda funny.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home