The Artist Formerly Known as Oehm-Doggy

The day-to-day adventures of a naive mid-westerner living in the heart of lala land...

Wednesday, August 10, 2005

Cows

Is it just me, or does anyone else find it amazing that our government can track a cow born inCanada almost three years ago, right to the stall where she sleeps in the state ofWashington- and her calves to their stalls, but they are unable to locate 11 million illegal aliens wandering around our country. Maybe we should give them all a cow.

(PS, I didn't write this...I copied it out of a forwarded email. I just thought it was really funny and true.)

2 Comments:

  • At 6:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    i want that person to do your blog, instead of you.

    make it so.

     
  • At 9:27 AM, Blogger Jayme said…

    Unfortunately the author of the above funny observation did not include his or her name. I only know that fiance forwarded it to me. He's not that funny.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home