The Artist Formerly Known as Oehm-Doggy

The day-to-day adventures of a naive mid-westerner living in the heart of lala land...

Thursday, July 28, 2005

The Wanderer

I complain and complain about the amount of travel that I have to do. I'm tired of airports...blah blah...I don't want any more damn peanuts...blah blah...I miss my boy and cats...blah blah. But now that I am here in town for a month, I feel twitchy and ready to get on another plane. It's not that I want to leave really. It's not that I have SO much fun when I am away. I guess I am just so used to it now that it feels wierd when I'm not doing it. I just made an outline of probable travel in the next year:

August 2005-Seattle
September 2005-Lincoln, Mexico
October 2005-Dallas
November 2005-Somewhere for Thanksgiving?
December 2005-Probably Lincoln for Christmas
January 2006-Austin, Denver
March 2006- New Zealand
April 2006- Austin, D.C.
May 2006- Montana, Lincoln
June 2006- D.C.
September 2006- Argentina, D.C.

So it's not like I have a blank slate or anything. I am just not used to being in one place for this long. Who knew that this would ever happen?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home