The Artist Formerly Known as Oehm-Doggy

The day-to-day adventures of a naive mid-westerner living in the heart of lala land...

Monday, October 03, 2005

Argh!

It is 2:27 P.M. My boss is leaving early AGAIN. This makes about 593818 days straight. We have a conference this week. Nothing is done for this conference. He is worthless.

My other boss decided that less than a week before a major conference would be a good time to take a day off to go to a wedding. Then she has the nerve to be snippy with me for not "taking ownership" of a project that I got thrown into, even though I just got back from my WEDDING and ANOTHER CONFERENCE (that she didn't even attend). Would it have killed her to get it done while we were gone? This probably doesn't even make sense and I am rambling, but ARGH!

Happy one month anniversary to me and Dylan!

Happy negative 5 day anniversary to Sgt. Bilko and JG! Can't wait to see the pictures!!!

This week has GOT to get better...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home