The Artist Formerly Known as Oehm-Doggy

The day-to-day adventures of a naive mid-westerner living in the heart of lala land...

Tuesday, October 04, 2005

ch-ch-ch-changes

Coworker #1 is leaving us for Texas at the end of this month. Coworker #2 is applying for new jobs. Coworkers #3 and #4 are driving me so crazy that I may go at them with the stapler. I will never be promoted, but when I look at what is out there for new jobs, they all pay crap. I need school to start next week so that I can stop feeling so stagnant and unsettled. I need a hobby. Here are some options:

1)Horse whisperer (not really, just jumping lessons)
2) Arabic lessons
3) Yoga (never did get around to it over the summer)
4) Ballroom dancing

Any other ideas?

1 Comments:

  • At 9:44 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    man, you can't win.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home