The Artist Formerly Known as Oehm-Doggy

The day-to-day adventures of a naive mid-westerner living in the heart of lala land...

Friday, October 14, 2005

Blah Blah Blah

1) I survived the cell phone-fetching expedition. It was interesting.

2) Poor OC was in a car accident. She is ok, but like my accident around this time last year (almost exactly a year ago!), the guy who hit her has no license or insurance. Bastards.

3) One coworker (icky middle-aged man) filed a complaint about another coworker (bitter 60-something woman) because he was walking by her cubicle and apparantly she didn't think anyone was around, because her legs were propped up spread eagle on her desk and she was scratching her hoo hoo. Yuck yuck yuck!

4) It appears that one of my bosses is looking for a new job. Sad, because I like her. Good, because I want her job. Really sad because I hate the other person who will want her job.

5) Jamocha is getting married tomorrow! Yay and congrats!

6) Classes start on the 24th. I am taking two nights a week. Advanced Public Policy Analysis and Intergovernmental Relations. Fun? Maybe?

7) Ask me if I'm an orange.

Namaste

4 Comments:

  • At 1:59 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Cape Cod Curmudgeon
    This is a bright, sunny day! Forgotten what one looks like? Hopefully we have some coming up.
    Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

    I have a make money site. It pretty much covers make money related stuff.

    Come and check it out if you get time

     
  • At 6:47 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    are you an orange?

     
  • At 10:32 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    So, ARE you an orange?

     
  • At 8:58 AM, Blogger Jayme said…

    Nope!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home