The Artist Formerly Known as Oehm-Doggy

The day-to-day adventures of a naive mid-westerner living in the heart of lala land...

Tuesday, October 18, 2005

Other Great Reads

As soon as I figure out how to create permanent links on my page I will add these there, but until then, if you want to experience some darn good reading, try these pages:

www.llamabutchers.mu.nu This site is run by one of my favorite colleagues out "in the field" and some other guy that I don't know. Steve is a great guy and a delight to partake in drunken conversation with at CCE conferences. The blog is good too :)

www.trent.blogspot.com This is the best entertainment gossip blog I have found. Unfortunately, Trent is on a little break right now...he is still posting, but not as elaborately as he was posting before. Check out the archives.

www.missmargo.blogspot.com If you are a newspaper editor, you should hire this brilliant girl as quickly as possible.

www.televisionwithoutpity.com Not a blog, but as long as I am talking about my favorite sites, I certainly couldn't leave this one out. Recaps of all of the good TV shows in case you miss one. Forums to discuss shows with other crazy people who have nothing better to do with their time. Fab.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home