The Artist Formerly Known as Oehm-Doggy

The day-to-day adventures of a naive mid-westerner living in the heart of lala land...

Monday, November 21, 2005

My Life...

Registered for winter and spring classes...here is what my academic life will look like in the coming months:

1/17-1/19 and 1/23-1/26: Strategic Management
Mondays 1/30-4/3: Advanced Seminar in Public Administration
Mondays 3/27-5/22: Nonprofit Management (I know that there is overlap...will deal w/later)
Tuesdays 3/28-5/23: Organization Theory

I have to take one big exam on December 17, but that one will be cake and then the comps on July 15. Even though I don't take comps until July, they are still letting me walk in June. Yay!

School + work + travelling = a very tired Jayme

Nov. 28-30: South Dakota
Dec. 9-11: San Simeon
Dec. 24-28: Lincoln
Jan. 20-24: Lincoln
Feb. 12-16: North and South Dakota
Mar. 5-18: New Zealand
Mar. 31-Apr. 2: Tahoe
Apr. 7-9: Austin
Apr. 28-May 1: D.C.
May 12-15: Seneca Falls
June 19-22: Denver
June 22-27: D.C.

I love my new ipod and want to put a million (or 7,500) songs in it and listen to it all the time.

I will I will I WILL go the gym this week!

I will finish one of my gigantic papers!

I will light cranberry and spice and pumpkin candles and play Christmas music until it actually feels like November in SoCal.

I will shut this damn thing off and go to class...

NAMASTE :)

4 Comments:

  • At 5:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I made pie last night. mmmmm, apple cream pie.

    I love Thanksgiving.

     
  • At 5:17 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    you should invite semen over for thanksgiving. he seems like good people.

     
  • At 7:55 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I definitely like your site, bookmarked! The My Life... post is good.

    I've got a site similar to yours. It's related to increase ejaculate

    Drop by when you can.

     
  • At 12:54 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    My site is in a similar niche and some might find it as useful. I have a how to make your penis go in deeper related site focusing on how to make your penis go in deeper related topics.
    Not what I was searching for, but none the less an interesting blog here. Thanks for putting it up. I've enjoyed reading alot of the text here. I got you bookmarked for the future, I'll be back.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home