The Artist Formerly Known as Oehm-Doggy

The day-to-day adventures of a naive mid-westerner living in the heart of lala land...

Thursday, November 17, 2005

More Ramblings

1) Prolly is not a word. The word is probably. Really, it is. Look it up.

2) Went to a house Saturday night that used to be a whorehouse a long long time ago. There were hooker ghosts there that made the lights flicker.

3) I will be done with my masters this summer. I get to walk in the ceremony on June 2.

4) Considering having a Christmas party...a real grown-up one with wine and candles.

5) Bilko, I miss you! Call me!

6) It is fun to get drunk and play Scrabble.

7) Thanksgiving Day Menu
Butternut Squash Soup
Homemade Honey Wheat Bread
Turkey Breast with Lemon Wine and Butter Sauce
Roasted Potatoes
Fresh Green Beans with Garlic and Butter
Cranberry Sauce
Sour Cream Apple Pie
Pumpkin Creme Brulee
Typing it up like that all centered made me feel fancy :)

3 Comments:

  • At 2:49 PM, Blogger MissMargo said…

    All the cool kids are brining their turkeys this year.

    Brine is the new deep fry

     
  • At 9:43 AM, Blogger Jayme said…

    I will have to look in to that...do you have a brining recipe?

     
  • At 5:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Is there anything else I need to make?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home