The Artist Formerly Known as Oehm-Doggy

The day-to-day adventures of a naive mid-westerner living in the heart of lala land...

Friday, February 10, 2006

Ashley is prettier...


But I'd really rather hang out with Mary Kate (call me!).

1) Knee surgery a week from today. Not excited.
2) No matter what Dyl and his coworkers say, I do NOT look like Alyson Hannigan. Redheads do not all look alike. I truly empathize with the Asian women in my office who have such a problem being told apart.
3) My cats caught fleas at the vet. It makes me feel icky just to type it. I have never vacuumed so much in my life.
4) I leave Tuesday for Pierre, S.D. Happy fricken Valentines Day.
5) Flights are booked for Europe in September. Two and a half weeks of Ireland, Scotland, England and the Netherlands. Woo Hoo!
6) Nicole's birthday at the Dresden tonight and Chinese New Year variety show tomorrow night. More vacuuming in between.

All of the wrong turns and stumbles and falls brought me here...I am the luckiest.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home