The Artist Formerly Known as Oehm-Doggy

The day-to-day adventures of a naive mid-westerner living in the heart of lala land...

Friday, March 25, 2005

Wedding Toasts?

I was asked to give a toast at OC's wedding reception. I googled "wedding toast" to get some ideas, and found the following:

Here's to the girl I love the best.I've loved her naked, and I've loved her dressed.I've loved her standing and I've loved her lying.And if she had wings, I'd love her flying.And when she's dead and long forgotten, I'll dig her up and love her rotten.

I love the girls that say they won't.I love the girls that say they do,And then they say they don't.But the girls that I do love the most,And I know you'll think I'm right,Are the girls that say they normally don't,But for you I think I might.

May all your ups and downscome only in the bedroom.

To women and horses...And the men that ride them!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home