The Artist Formerly Known as Oehm-Doggy

The day-to-day adventures of a naive mid-westerner living in the heart of lala land...

Wednesday, April 06, 2005

Because I live in L.A...

I have to talk about cars and traffic a lot right? This morning I paid $2.69 for gas. I could have found some cheaper gas if I would have looked, but I was on empty and didn't want to have to call AAA again. Because I haven't ever owned a car bigger then a Honda Civic, the $27 I spent this morning is the most I have ever paid to a gas station. On second thought, there may have been times when I was stoned that I spent more than that on munchies from a gas station, but $27 is the most I have ever spent on gas. I am sad. I should have bought the hybrid.

Also in the car-related category, when I was in the LNC, my rental car was hit while it was parked on the street. My insurance agent is mad at me. Not my fault Monte! Not my fault!

O.C. come home, I miss you! On the radio this morning they were talking about heavy traffic on the 405 at Culver and it made me sad! But since you are on your honeymoon, I guess I will forgive you...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home