The Artist Formerly Known as Oehm-Doggy

The day-to-day adventures of a naive mid-westerner living in the heart of lala land...

Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Interesting Conversation

I was just talking with one of my coworkers. He said that the word testimony (and related words like Testify) stem from an old tradition of men swearing on their balls. If that is truly the case, we should create a movement to have women breastify and give their breastimony. That would be sweet.

I leave for Tahoe in 3 hours and 25 minutes. Why am I still at work?

Why don't you people leave comments any more? OC? Bilko? Anyone?

2 Comments:

  • At 5:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Because, sometimes I just don't have anything to say. And other times I do. But most the time, it's cause I'm at work, and I start to write something, but get interrupted. Love ya!!!

     
  • At 8:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    i'm waiting for you to post something good.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home