The Artist Formerly Known as Oehm-Doggy

The day-to-day adventures of a naive mid-westerner living in the heart of lala land...

Thursday, April 06, 2006

Urgh

I took a second job. I am now a campaign coordinator on the Alex Padilla for State Senate Campaign. It pays crap, but it pays more than the couch-sitting I usually do after work.

We leave tomorrow for Seth's wedding in Texas. Yee Haw.

I still haven't gotten my promotion at work or heard about the transfer. Boo.

I think I will have a bowl of Raisin Bran now.

3 Comments:

  • At 11:20 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Raisen Bran - at 3 in the afternoon?

     
  • At 5:10 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    wow, that's great. I was really impressed with all his work on the Children's Museum initiative.

     
  • At 2:33 PM, Blogger Jayme said…

    wow...you did research! want a job on the campaign?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home