The Artist Formerly Known as Oehm-Doggy

The day-to-day adventures of a naive mid-westerner living in the heart of lala land...

Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Crazy Fall

I am about to have a heart attack. I just realized that my fall schedule looks like this:

Sept. 7-11: Birmingham for work
Sept. 13-17: My entire family is here for the football game on the 16th
Sept. 18-Oct. 4: Travelling around Europe
Oct. 4: fly from London straight to Denver for work
Oct. 5-9: work conference in Denver
Oct. 21-25: work conference in KC
Oct. 27-29: Court (and hopefully OC) will be in town visiting
Nov. 17-21: work conference in DC

I am seriously having a panic attack right now.

3 Comments:

  • At 12:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Stop panicking. You know it will all work out, and you're just working yourself up. Yes it's busy and it will suck - but if you get too panicked, you won't have any fun in Europe.

     
  • At 5:11 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I disagree. Panic is appropriate. My prediction: Divorce by Thanksgiving.

     
  • At 3:03 PM, Blogger Jayme said…

    YOU ARE MEAN!!! And anyway, I won't have time to get a divorce before Thanksgiving...it would have to be after

     

Post a Comment

<< Home