The Artist Formerly Known as Oehm-Doggy

The day-to-day adventures of a naive mid-westerner living in the heart of lala land...

Friday, July 21, 2006

I had my first freak-out dream about the Europe trip last night. Nothing too interesting, just the standard we were standing in London and I realized that we didn't have any of the paperwork with us for the hotels or transportation or tickets or even passports. We didn't know where we were supposed to go or if we could leave the airport without passports. I woke up with my heard pounding like crazy. I hope that this doesn't happen often between now and Sept.

My professor for Research Methods class is a dick. Last night there were big signs up in the parking lot saying that they would be doing construction and that all cars left in the lots after 10 would be towed. We told the professor this at 9:30 so that he could wrap up his lecture in time to get us to our cars by 10. What did he do instead? Lecture until 10:10. Dick. If my car had been towed, I would have sent him the bill. Luckily we got to the lot just in time...there was already a police car there ready to start towing us. I am so ready to be done. One more week!

1 Comments:

  • At 11:58 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    So, when do you hear back about comps?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home