The Artist Formerly Known as Oehm-Doggy

The day-to-day adventures of a naive mid-westerner living in the heart of lala land...

Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Camping is Fun


How cowboy are we?

Big Bear was beautiful. It is really fun to offroad in the Jeep. It isn't so much fun to offroad in the Neon. Our horses, Blaze and Pigeon, were homosexual lovers. Tents are warmer if you zip them closed. The Lumberjack Cafe is a must for anyone visiting Big Bear Lake City. I kind of want an ATV, but I fear that it would make me trashy. I am really sunburned. I want to go on vacation again very soon. Working sucks when it is gorgeous outside.

Neiman. Out.

4 Comments:

  • At 3:08 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    hey Jayme, i have an ATV, i'm not trashy at all, very much respected in the motorbike side of things because im a female rider whos always up for a bit of a challenge, i rolled my ATV and nearly died (literally) dad towed me out with the good ol' tractor, phew lucky escape but since ive also rolled the beast on top of me and had petrol burn on my eyes, but im still kickin', go ahead and buy one!!!! as long as you have the time to exercise it!!! COWBOY UP!! xox Skye

     
  • At 11:54 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Damn, we are sooo sexy riding horses, covered in dirt and smelling like campfire. I love campfire food. I'm kinda missing it, cause while the pizza was good, the foil meals, corn and hotdogs were way better. But, showering was nice. Although, I think I still smell like campfire.

     
  • At 11:54 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    lol, camp on dude!! i'd prefer camp food (bake beans and pepper) to Maccers anyday!!

     
  • At 7:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hi, I was out blogging and found your site. It certainly got my attention and interest. I was looking for Shoes information and even though this isn't a perfect match I enjoyed your site. Thanks for the read!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home