The Artist Formerly Known as Oehm-Doggy

The day-to-day adventures of a naive mid-westerner living in the heart of lala land...

Friday, May 19, 2006

What to do?

I do not have a three year plan. I wish I could come up with one. So, I will be finished with my Masters in July. Then what? I can't just sit at home every night waiting for Dyl to get home. So here are the possibilities:

1) Get a masters in political science from CSUN
2) Get certified in French and/or Spanish from the local community college so that I am fluent
3) Become addicted to the gym and go every day
4) Night law school? (it's like 4 nights a week...that's hardcore!)
5) Try to find a hobby?
6) Keep trying to get side work as a grantwriter (haven't been able to so far)

I'm not an overachiever, I'm just bored and lonely after work when no one is around.

I tried yoga this week. I liked it, but it smelled like feet. If I ever got another tattoo, I would get the OM symbol (look it up, it's cute). I think that it would be a nice, meaningful and clever tattoo for me.

Off to write a paper on motivating nonprofit employees. Ironic that I am writing that paper at work instead of actually doing work...

Namaste

1 Comments:

  • At 10:17 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    You know, the 2nd language would be really good for you. That's my suggestion.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home