The Artist Formerly Known as Oehm-Doggy

The day-to-day adventures of a naive mid-westerner living in the heart of lala land...

Monday, April 24, 2006

Random

1) I really wanted to become a foot fetish model until I learned that it only pays $20 a shoot.

2) I saw a license plate holder today that said "Clean since 1996 thanks to God and NA". Isn't the point of NA that it's supposed to be anonymous? And do you really want the entire world to know that you used to be a junky?

3) I leave Thursday for D.C. for National Finals. The blog after I returned from that trip last year was entitled "worst work trip ever". Needless to say, I am not really looking forward to this year.

4) I saw David Sedaris last night. If you haven't read any of his books, you should do so immediately. He is brilliant and hilarious.

5) I wonder if having the words "foot fetish" in this blog is going to do the same thing that "semen" did and get me really random comments.

3 Comments:

  • At 12:46 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    It's 12:45 AM and I'm still at work (probably for another 3 or 4 hours) and semen is a funny word. But then again, we're singing MC hammer songs to each other. I love being so tired that I get punchy.

    Sorry I keep missing your phone calls. But tomorrow the Infiniti site will be beautiful.

     
  • At 3:01 PM, Blogger MissMargo said…

    Would you be a bare foot fetish model or a high heeled foot fetish model?

    Are you going to merely show your feet or are foot sniffers and foot lickers also going to be in the photos?

    --hey you asked for weird comments!

     
  • At 2:05 PM, Blogger Jayme said…

    Interesting questions Margo. I would have been willing to do pretty much anything with my feet for the right price. I just didn't want to get naked or have to show my face (unless I could do a cool wig and makeup so that I didn't look like me). Sniffers and lickers would have been fine, but no toe-fuckers allowed.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home