The Artist Formerly Known as Oehm-Doggy

The day-to-day adventures of a naive mid-westerner living in the heart of lala land...

Thursday, January 11, 2007

Bored

I am suffering from a serious lack of motivation these days...I have work that I should do, but I just really don't feel like doing it. There are even fun things that I can do, but I don't feel like doing those either. I could:

1) Plan the vacation that D and I are going on to Hawaii in October
2) Spend my i-tunes gift card that I got for Christmas
3) Go online and buy baby presents to stock up for summer
4) Book my plane tickets for some work trips (I do consider this fun for some reason)
5) Go home and watch tv and do laundry (not really fun, but better than work)
6) Go to the dive bar and drink beer with old guys

Eh. Blah.

1 Comments:

  • At 1:27 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Picking out wierd and bizzare baby names for Peanut is no longer on this list? You're already tired of that?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home