The Artist Formerly Known as Oehm-Doggy

The day-to-day adventures of a naive mid-westerner living in the heart of lala land...

Tuesday, August 22, 2006

The Rest of the Story

I ate so much barbeque that I may be part pork shoulder by now.

I walked with my feet ten feet of of Beale.

Beale looks like New Orleans. It was disappointing.

I got back to my country roots and got a cowboy hat.

I taught some really random people how to line dance.

I was asked to be a bridesmaid at some random couple's wedding just for being present during the engagement.

Nashville bars open at 10 AM and start in with the live music right away.

I never knew the true meaning of swampass until now.

I can't wait to go back!!!

1 Comments:

  • At 3:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Oh how I miss you. I'm so bored without you to party and drink with. We have WAY too much fun together.

    And, since you've left, I've had to stay at work until 7:00. You definately need to come back.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home