The Artist Formerly Known as Oehm-Doggy

The day-to-day adventures of a naive mid-westerner living in the heart of lala land...

Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Names For Peanut!!

Since you asked for them...

1) Paolo Adonis Franke (Sounds like an athletic name!)
2) Telesphore Habib Franke (I swear Telesphore is a name)
3) Hartmut Yaakov Franke (Very Germanic!)
4) Winchester Colt Franke (For the gun lovers)
5) Barnabas Anatoly Franke ( I just liked this one)

Of course that is just if Peanut is a boy. If needed next month I will come up with all new ones for girls...

2 Comments:

  • At 11:15 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    You know, his parents and him had the nerve to give me shit again this weekend about Leopold. Are you kidding me. Leo is soo much better than Cecil.

    And I'm not so sure Telesphone is a human/person name. Maybe a communication device name?

     
  • At 11:57 AM, Blogger Jayme said…

    I found it on behindthename.com, which means it is in fact a name.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home