The Artist Formerly Known as Oehm-Doggy

The day-to-day adventures of a naive mid-westerner living in the heart of lala land...

Monday, April 25, 2005

This summer I will:

1) Get facials
2) Eat more fresh fruit
3) Go to the beach
4) Read books that are different then the ones I usually read
5) Learn how to be productive on airplanes
6) Hike Runyan Canyon
7) Shampoo my carpet
8) Not freak out about the wedding
9) Finish both of my classes with a 4.0
10) Continue to blog even if no one reads it
11) Try yoga
12) Find the perfect pair of comfortable ivory shoes

1 Comments:

  • At 6:05 PM, Blogger MissMargo said…

    1) I'll get a facial with you when you get back into town this summer
    2)Bananna's have mystical mood altering powers
    3)I'm gonna wear a bikini for the first time this summer..cuz I'm hot
    4)May I recommend Physics to you as a topic?
    5)Napping doesn't count?
    6)Good for you...don't wear heels
    7)Yuck!
    8)Ohhh comon' you'd be such a great Bridezilla!
    9)I'm sure you can!
    10) I read it, shit I linked you..you can't stop now!
    11) Yoga is awesome!!!
    12)Good luck with that, my advice is to follow old ladies around the shoe store

     

Post a Comment

<< Home