The Artist Formerly Known as Oehm-Doggy

The day-to-day adventures of a naive mid-westerner living in the heart of lala land...

Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Name Nash's Baby

Ok Nash, here is a preliminary list...let me know what you like and don't like so that I can adjust the suggestions based on your style preferences :)

Charlotte (nn Charlie)
Margaret (nn Daisy or Maggie)
Elinor or Eleanor (nn Ellie or Nellie)
Amelia
Claire
Paige
Leah
Rose
Annabelle
Evelyn (nn Evie)
Stella
Greta
Alice
Ruby
Fiona
Meredith
Anna
Adelaide
Lauren
Lydia
Marianne
Violet
Lila
Eliza
Matilda
Mallory
Bridget
Gretchen
Molly
Nora
Jillian

3 Comments:

  • At 12:27 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I decided last night that I really like Lucy, but I can't have Lucy Franke. That's just no good.

     
  • At 2:33 PM, Blogger jlneiman said…

    That and it would be wierd if you named your baby after my cat.

     
  • At 12:15 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Ryan said that was not an issue. But auntie Lucy would have to be on my side of the family.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home