The Artist Formerly Known as Oehm-Doggy

The day-to-day adventures of a naive mid-westerner living in the heart of lala land...

Tuesday, May 10, 2005

Yee Haw

So I am leaving for another work trip tomorrow morning...Austin Texas this time. I was talking to this hot bartender in Santa Monica who happened to be from Austin, and he told me that the coolest thing to do there is to go to the Congress bridge at twilight and watch the bats. Apparently hundreds and hundreds of bats fly over your head. I hope that they don't poop on me.

In related travel news, the honeymoon in Puerto Vallarta is all booked. So looking forward to that. The fiance's parents also just spent all of their frequent flier miles (they are paranoid about airline bankrupcy) to buy us all tickets to New Zealand in March. New Zealand? Very cool. Two weeks with the in-laws? Possibly not so cool. I have also decided that I am going to spend my frequent flier miles on a one-year anniversary (yes, a year and 4 months from now) trip for me and the future husband to Argentina. You can get an apartment for $150 for a week, and they are really nice. Plus food and entertainment is really cheap, so like $500 total for an international vacation? Sounds good to me. Adios!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home